Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Xmas Gift Guide Pt. 1

Ohhhh the degree to how much I love Christmas shopping is kind of crazy. I'm excited that it's finally an appropriate time to have it on the brain, because I usually start my hunting around mid-October. Getting things for my family and boyfriend is (oh I am so virtuous!) definitely more enjoyable than the receiving end. Inspired by the lovely Joanna's yearly gift guide, I decided to take a stab at it too. Pt 1. - My sisters (and good for a girl-friend/girlfriend too)

1. Adorable calendar by The Wild Unkown $30, 2. A gorgeous, sculptural pinata by Confetti System $150. I would love this hanging in my room (they also have the most incredible garlands!) 3. And the woodsy prism (also The Wild Unknown) $60-$85 - haunt their website! the most perfect things, and they have holiday specials too. 4. A chubby alpaca&wool neck warmer by Greenpoint's Pipsqueak Chapeau $120. 5. Teeny vintage heart earrings from Day Lab $4. 6. A mix CD - this is one of the my favorite gifts to give and receive! 7. A customized bottle of Le Labo's most beautiful perfume. Their scents are mixed one at a time and they will (so amazing!) customize the bottle with the receivers name. 8. A cool knit headband by Hortensia from OAK. $122. I really want ones of theesssee

Okay, so I know its much easier as a girl to shop for a girl, but expect a couple more gift guides to come with ideas for the hardest people to shop for

2 comments:

Mystery Bruises said...

ahh this is so inspirational, i want to start writing my own list right now!
xx
www.mysterybruises.blogspot.com

Cora said...

I really love the gray loop scarf, as well as the black winter headband.