Monday, March 30, 2009

howdy

actually, fuck on a break for a little while! I may be lacking one of the major necessities of keeping up a blog (a computer) but I won't let that keep me down... I'm sitting at school between classes and looking through my photobucket and thought maybe I would share a few more pieces in my growing shoe collection...

a detacher booties

I refuse to spend insane amounts of money on shoes, so when the designer I work for gave me these amazing booties for working at her SS09 show I was so excited. I don't wear them enough because I am so scared to ruin them. They just started carrying them at creatures of comfort.

opening ceremony patent sandals (photos via totokaelo)

I don't know how I didn't wear these into the ground last summer! I got them for like 75% off from shopbop. I even accidently wore them to work a few times (at habana outpost where I would be behind a bar for six hours in a half inch of water). I wish cold weather would end already! I saw a girl in the subway this morning wearing flip flops and she looked insane.

7 comments:

Annisa NF said...

w-o-w! awesome boots!


xo:)

Oh Dear Charlotte said...

haha good on you. great boots. im looking for some just like them for winter for casual occasions, sometimes a 4 inch heel just wont work. x

Annie said...

your boots are FANTASTIC.

http://anniediamond.blogspot.com

Ringo, have a banana! said...

Those are both frickin' amazing! I need a pair of awesome, solid black sandals...well ok I don't actually NEED them yet, I just want to need them :n (

Anonymous said...

I love those booties!

sarah said...

shwow... those are fantastic boots! the shape of the toe is perfect (as is the color & heel!) and very hard to find.
lucky girl!!

Kay said...

So lucky, I love those boots!
Ahh the sandals are gorgeous as well.