Sunday, March 22, 2009

new shoes!

pierre hardy for gap wooden/suede platforms

minimarket navy wedge boots

with the close to nonexistent funds i have this month i got these two pairs of shoes for spring. the gap platforms are so amazing! I had a discount, but I was scared to order them online because i hate returning things. They're so much cuter than I imagined! I am sad already thinking about how dirty they will be in a few months. I had been eyeing the minimarket wedges on tresbienshop for about a week and as i noticed every size starting to sell out i impulsively ordered the last pair of 39s. Anyway, I am happy!

10 comments:

Ringo, have a banana! said...

Noooooo, o god I didn't think it was possible but now I want those gap platforms EVEN more! Except I think I want them in burgundy? Can't decide. Doesn't matter. Sob! Oh and I was in Shoe Market today touching the Rachel Comey platforms with the crocheted fronts. They are so perfect. I wept a silent tear and went on my way.

Caitlin said...

Siri - I was in oak today ALSO feeling up the rachel comey platforms! How the hell is every pair of her shoes so fucking awesome?? and 300+ $$?? :( i vote you get the gap sandals. I feel very strongly that you will like them as much as I do!

camille said...

bahhhh i want those pierre hardy platforms so badly. plus, since i'm planning on lightening up my wardrobe for spring, they'd be perfect. i feel my willpower fading...

Caitlin said...

camille - get them. get them. get them!

Austere said...

Ah, so jealous! I've been really wanting those min market shoes. It's testing my resolve. haha

Cruz said...

I love both of these, but especially the ankle boots! I may try to ram my big ol feet into a pair of those lol

misha said...

you will love those minimarket boots. you have the cutest look going,
i am going to add you as well :)

Noemi Sunshine Ferst said...

Love the Pierre Hardys for Gap.
xx.

Miranda said...

the gap wooden sandals are beyond cute!

Virginia Janet said...

Awesome finds.!! Those Gap sandals are my most favorite. I love the color and design.