Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hair Pins

For the first time in a very long time my hair is getting past the medium, just over my shoulders length! I am pretty proud of myself for not cutting it. I always say I want long hair and then cut it to my shoulders a day later. I have been trying to wear it in different ways now that I can kinda, and my bangs are growing out so I need to find a way to keep them out of my eyes. Lately I have been revisiting my elementary school favorite ~ the french braid ~ and putting this safety pin through the middle (a la that photo from stand up comedy I posted a week or two ago). And for my bangs, because I refuse to eat or sit on the computer or in class or do anything at all now with my hair in my face, I have been playing around with this big french hair pin.

both from A Detacher

I have a forehead!

(all these photobooth pictures make me think i have a youtube blog, real camera back soon!)

4 comments:

Sarah said...

have to try it!

Anonymous said...

good idea, I'm getting to that point now where I can't see properly due to my fringe aswell. I'll have to try it!

Monique said...

I'm trying to grow my hair out too, but it's taking forever!

Brooke said...

steal me one of those hair pins ok?