Sunday, April 26, 2009

Stacks on deck

(Acne Jun Shirt, Acne Babe Lyocell Dress, Hope Mid Bag, TopShop Gray Baxter Jeans, Emma Cook Black Frill Vest, Pleasure Principle Knotted Scarf Tank )

I already have a sunburn on my back, smell kinda like dirt, and we have all our windows wide open. It's so so so nice. I finally carried my bike downstairs today. It's an old cruiser so it's super heavy. Unfortunately both tires are totally flat so I couldn't get to use it, but either way I'm happy its outside!

5 comments:

Oh Dear Charlotte said...

I adore your blog :)

Monique said...

Love your blog! The Emma Cook top is pretty rad...and I agree about 90 degree weather!

sarah said...

Lovely stuff. I also want some white jeans (I've always hated them, but in this season...I don't know...love them), great in combination with nude colours, I think.

Brittany said...

I want them all! especially the acne tops.

Vintage Me New You said...

Hi,
I found your blog very interesting, original and well done. This is the reason why I give you an invitation on www.vogueicon.com. Vogueicon is a social networking website for Bloggers, enabling you to promote your blog. After registration, you manage your own area, post articles, give marks or comments... and you have the possibility to create groups. An easy way to meet people and find a community of interest !
Find out more things on www.vogueicon.com and discover a new way of Blogging !

Best regards, and congratulation for your blog.

xoxo,
Gia!