Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Shop Standing Up

Stand Up Comedy - This is definitely my new favorite e-shop. I don't know why it took me so long to stumble upon it, but I wish it was in NYC so I could physically shop here! The designers they stock are very specific in a really good way I think (the likes of Acne, Hope, Wood Wood, Henrik Vibskov etc) and I love the simplicity of the site too. Wishlist:

I love that hair pin idea! We sell big safety pins like that at a detacher and I am definitely going to grab one next time I'm there.

4 comments:

camille said...

yes! i love stand up comedy. they have fantastic stuff and their store is super cute.

moded'amour said...

i love it!! esp the first three!

love your blog, wanna trade links?
www.mode-damour.blogspot.com

Cassiopeia said...

ooh! such cute pieces :-D

great blog btw :-D

xxxc

http://clothestohealabrokenheart.blogspot.com/

Lulu said...

every outfit is so cute, and i reallly want the yellow top!